Placing an Order
Q: Where does Connelly Billiards accept orders from?
A: At present, we ship to U.S. addresses only. We do however accept orders from any country in the world for delivery within the United States.
Q: How do I place an order?
A: You can place your order online, 24 hours a day, or call us directly at 1-972-595-5302 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Q: How do I check on the status of an order?
A: You may check the status of your order by calling 1-972-595-5302, or by sending an email at email@example.com
Q: What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards and online gift certificates.
Please note: We do not accept credit cards issued from a bank outside of the United States. We also do not accept American Express Gift Cards, Visa Gift Cards, or MasterCard Gift Cards at this time.
E-mail Confirmation on Your Order
Q: How will I know if my order is confirmed?
A: If you provided a valid email address during the Checkout process, you will receive an email after your order is placed. This email confirms that we have received your order and are processing your order. Keep this email for your records because it contains your order number and can be used for receipt purposes.
How to Cancel Your Order
Q: How do I change or cancel an order once it is placed?
A: If you have submitted an order and wish to change or cancel it, contact customer service at 1-972-595-5302. You will receive a refund or credit after the product has been returned and processed. Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
Shipping & Returns
Q: Where is my order shipped from?
A: All orders are shipped direct from our offices in Richland, Texas. Order confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided when you placed the order.
Q: What shipping and installation options are available?
A: Shipping and Installation are included at check out for orders shipped within the continental United States or Canada. Orders are shipped via ABF Freight.
- All orders shipped will be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Special installations may require additional fees and may be determined at the time of installation.
Q: When is my order shipped?
A: All order are built to order and usually shipped within 4-5 weeks after we have confirmed the order and received final customer approval of stains.
Q: Can I ship an order to a P.O. Box?
A: We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Q: Can I ship an order to multiple addresses?
A: If you would like to send a shipment to more than one address, you will have to place separate online orders for each destination, or place your order by phone at 1.800.826.7856
Q: What is your Return Policy?
A: Since all our products are made to order, they cannot be returned.
Q: What if your product was not received as expected?
A: If you received a product in error (e.g. wrong color, wrong item, damaged, etc.) or if your table arrives and is not as indicated as approved (e.g. different color), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 1.800.826.7856.
How Your Order Is Secure
Q: When I order online is my credit card information secure?
A: Providing a safe and secure environment for your order information is our top priority. Valley Dynamo, LP protects the security of your online transaction by taking advantage of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology encrypts data allowing only Valley Dynamo, LP to decode your information and helps to create a secure environment for transactions on the internet. To further protect your security, we suggest you sign off your account and close your browser window after you have finished your visit, especially if you are using a computer shared by others. If you would prefer to place your order by phone, please call Customer Service 1.800.826.7856, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Q: Do I have to pay sales tax?
A: Sales tax is calculated using the address of the closest authorized Connelly Billiards dealer.
Q: How do I purchase a gift certificate?
A: We offer electronic (delivered via email) gift certificates. To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to our Gift Certificates page.
- Click “Order Gift Certificates.”
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
How do you notify the recipient and me?
Q: After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate, we’ll send the recipient an email with all of the information they need to use the Gift Certificate at www.connellybilliards.com. A confirmation email will then be sent to you. How do I redeem a gift certificate?
A: Shop on www.connellybilliards.com and select the products you wish to purchase.
- When you’re ready to checkout, click “Shopping Cart.”
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page or the Review Your Order page and click “Apply.”
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click “Apply” after each one.
Gift Certificates Regulations
- Online Gift Certificates must be redeemed through www.connellybilliards.com.
- Online Gift Certificates cannot be purchased with another Online Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, payment for the balance will need to be covered with a valid credit card.
- Any amount of money that is left on your Online Gift Certificate will be stored and available for your next purchase.
I have an older Connelly pool table and need parts.
- From Connelly’s inception back in 1980, they have crafted a variety of tables in a number of beautiful and striking designs, usually custom-tailored to the preferences of the initial owner. Over the next 30 years, many tables were introduced and discontinued and some were built in very limited numbers.When Valley-Dynamo acquired Connelly in 2011, every effort was put forth to maintain the high standards that made Connelly tables special and unique, with no lapse on quality of construction or the beauty of their wood finishes.However, records of the Historical Products have been sporadic. We simply will not know what hardware may have been used on an old Alcoma, nor will we have the correct schematics and equipment settings to replace a rail on a Sahuaro, and we won’t have any of the old-style nameplates.We will do our best to accommodate service requests for Historical Connelly Products, but it’s unfortunately a situation where we lack records or build capabilities regarding every item for every table. Some parts will simply not be available.